Sunday, January 23, 2011

"...that a man lay down his life for his friends."

Aahh finally it snowed! And who can resist taking pictures in the snow. We had a basketball tournament at school the day it snowed so i got Mary to go outside with me so i would have someone to take pictures of.

Then Tyler and Duane thought that they needed their pictures taken to.

My favorite picture of the whole day. I love the look of pure delight on her face!

It was like a winter wonder land.


I am so thankful for all of my friends both near and far! I have learned so much from each one of you, and I feel priviledged to call you my friend!!
Jesus said, "Greater love has no one this: to lay down one's life for his friends."
How willing are we to lay down our lives for our friends?









No comments:

Post a Comment